We understand the importance of knowledge to maximise the solution you have implemented and to ensure you get the best value on your investment, we offer training on your data management solution.
Gabsten Technologies is the only Commvault Authorised Training Partner in South Africa. We adhere to specific technical qualifications set out by Commvault and our clients are guaranteed they will receive a world class education from our Certified Trainers.
We believe in bringing real world experience into the classroom so all our trainers have active consulting experience in design and deployment activities.
Upcoming Commvault Training Dates
Learn essential skills for installing and configuring Commvault® software to protect data in virtual and physical infrastructures. This 5-day course provides all the information needed to get your Commvault environment up and running including: CommServe® server configuration, MediaAgent design, agent deployment, storage configuration, and data security. The class is balanced between technical discussions using detailed diagrams and white board sessions, and hands-on labs using Education Services CVLab environment focusing on both the Admin Console and the CommCell® Console.
Gabsten Technologies has a firm belief that South African companies need to benefit from end to end data management solutions and services. We offer the services, solutions and support your business needs to meet your unique data management and protection requirements. Whether you have an existing solution which is becoming cumbersome or outdated, or need a turnkey solution, Gabsten Technologies can assist you no matter the nature or the size of your business. We will provide you with a powerful way to manage, protect and get more value from your data.
Gabsten believes in customers first. We believe in building long standing and mutually beneficial client relationships, where we can assist our clients with any technological aspect of their business. We operate with openness and transparency, and are committed to giving you 100%.
It is recommended that you watch the Welcome to Commvault® e-Learning course. This course is included at no additional cost, as a part of the Commvault Professional registration, and is recommended to be completed prior to attending this course.
Who should attend this course?
This course is intended for personnel responsible for day-to-day administration and management of Commvault® software.
Completion of this course helps you prepare for the Commvault Certified Professional Certification. The Commvault Certified Professional V11 2018 Exam is included free of charge as a part of the Commvault Certified Professional V11 2018 Exam instructor and virtual instructor-led course registration.
• Registration closes 2 weeks before the training commencement date.
• You can view the Commvault cancellation policy here -> https://ea.commvault.com/Education/CancellationPolicy
• To prevent delays, ensure that you have your Purchase Order number available when registering.
• You will need 20 Commvault Training Credits to be able to attend the training. You can speak to your Commvault supplier to find out if you have credits, or to obtain credits.
• If you do not have a Commvault supplier, request a quote from firstname.lastname@example.org
For step-by-step instructions, go to https://ea.commvault.com/Education/ and select the tab labelled “How to Register for a Course”.
To start the registration process, go to the EMEA training website https://ea.commvault.com/Catalog/ByLocation?group=38
- You will be required to create an individual user account on the training website, before you can register for training. This account will be used to register for further training classes and will allow you to follow the Commvault certification program as well.
- Select Location -> South Africa – Sandton
- Click Register next to the course you want to attend (EMEA – Commvault Professional (V11)
- Login to you profile (if you already have one) or select Create New Account.
- Complete your registration and agree to the T & C ‘s.
- If you do not know the PO Number please put in N/A.
The Commvault website will show the upcoming dates and not necessarily all dates. The training is held at CTU Training in Sandton.