If you have experience supporting the Commvault suite of products and solutions, we want you to join our team of dynamic support specialists with a passion for data management and performance excellence.
POSITION: Commvault Support Engineer – Data Management & Backups
LOCATION: Weltevreden Park, Roodepoort
SALARY: Skills and experience based
TO APPLY: Please ensure that your application is accompanied by a CV that gives detailed and relevant work experience, including dates of employment and reasons for leaving. Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 1 month, it means you have not been shortlisted.
If you meet the stipulated minimum requirements, use the link below to apply.
This position will provide remote support to our growing client base. The ideal candidate will have a recognised IT qualification, a minimum of 3 year’s system / server / backup support experience including Commvault support, have excellent communication skills and be very customer and service focused.
We offer extensive and ongoing training, interesting colleagues, and the opportunity to grow with us.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (not negotiable):
- Grade 12
- IT qualification (NQF4 and higher)
- At least 2 year’s Commvault support experience
- At least 3 year’s system / server / backup support experience
- Linux knowledge or experience
- VMware/Hyper-V or any other Hypervisor knowledge or experience
- SAN, NAS and Tape device knowledge or experience
- Valid SA ID
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle as you will be required to work rotational shifts and be able to occasionally travel to assist clients on-site
- No criminal record (background checks will be conducted
- Answer incoming problem calls, emails and system-generated tickets,
- Resolve quick, simple issues (15 minutes),
- Document and track customer information and details of the problem,
- Effectively manage escalated issues,
- Effectively communicate the results of intervention to the customer,
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly tasks for Remote Monitoring and Managed Services customers, including mandatory daily reporting.