The perfect opportunity to discuss investing in securing your business data through backup and archiving solutions.
17 May 2018
Meet Gabsten Technologies at the MyBroadband Cloud, Hosting, and Security Conference taking place at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand on 13 June 2018.
We specialise in maximising the management and backup of data for businesses, including cloud adoption and integration strategies, on-site or hybrid data solutions, disaster recovery consulting, and managed services – no matter the size of the business or budget.
Solutions and services
We have a firm belief that South African companies need to benefit from end-to-end data management solutions and services, offering the following services to businesses:
- Assessments – Assessing a business’ data environment and infrastructure, to determine what data management solution would best meet the identified backup and archiving needs.
- Consulting – Consulting on the design of a solution, coupled with services, that will meet a company’s needs while offering flexibility and scalability.
- Implementations – Implementing the right data management solution for an organisation, whether cloud, on-premises, or hybrid based.
- Training – Training company resources on the utilisation of the solution and ensuring optimal efficiency.
- Management – Managing the solution through support or managed services options, including ongoing assessments and consultation to ensure an optimised and future-proof solution.
“We offer the services, solutions, and support your business needs to meet your unique data management and protection requirements,” states Iniel Dreyer, Managing Director at Gabsten Technologies.
“Whether you have an existing solution which is becoming cumbersome or outdated, or need a turnkey solution, we can assist you no matter the nature or the size of your business. We will provide you with a powerful way to manage, protect, and get more value from your data.”
Why choose us
Through our services, we enable businesses to overcome data management inefficiencies.
This allows clients to continue to focus on core business operations and remain competitive, without having to integrate or manage data solutions requiring additional resources or encumbering capital expenditure.
We prioritise our clients, building long-standing and mutually-beneficial client relationships, and assisting with any technological aspect of your businesses.
“We operate with openness and transparency, and are committed to giving clients 100%,” the company said. “We continually challenge ourselves to exceed client expectations by supplying top-quality solutions and services and help clients grow through our reliable and cost-efficient solutions, ensuring structural and strategic effectiveness.”